Oxon Road Relays - volunteers needed
Can you help out at this year's Road Relays? Don't worry, you can still run!
As you may know AAC host the Oxon Road Relays which this year is taking place on Sunday 29 April. The event takes place in the early afternoon based at the Abingdon Rugby Club on Lambrick Road in South Abingdon (near the marina).
We need the following volunteers:
- Car parking marshalls (6),
- Start and finish area marshalls (6),
- Refreshment help (4),
- Recorders to help the finish team (4)
- Race caller (to call out incoming team so the next person is ready) (1),
- Course set up (late morning) (6),
- Venue set up outdoors (12.00) (6),
- Venue set up indoors (2).
- Marshall (each club has to provide two) (2)
Most volunteer roles can be performed as well as taking part in the relay race. The call for runners will be sent out at a later date.
Sign-up to help
If you are able to help at the event please complete the online form.
If you have any questions, contact Nicky Brock at email@example.com.
Your help would be much appreciated.